The ethos of this award winning luxurious boutique resort is Relaxation, Freedom and Inspiration, with the special concierge 'imagineer' on hand to create tailor-made experiences just for you. Designed in a contemporary Asian style, lines blur and merge with the natural local elements and landscape. The spiritual heart of the resort is an age old giant Ficus tree. A magnificent soul-soothing reflective lotus pond brings a sense of grandeur and peace to the environment.
The Residences are set within 10 acres of grounds and are spacious and beautifully decorated in contemporary Asian style with baths made for two and their own garden terrace. The Spa promises to enrich, sooth and re-invigorate your entire person while the dining experiences are set in extraordinary locations. Overall, abundant space and privacy blend harmoniously with nature, offering a rare oasis for relaxation.
- Location: Next to a secluded 11km white beach beside the Andaman Sea, Khao Lak in the Phang Nga province of Thailand.
- Transfer time: 1 hour from Phuket International Airport.
- 56 rooms/suites: Garden Residences, Pool Residences, Sarojin Suites.
- Restaurants/bars: 3 plus the option for private dining.
- Children: Children not permitted.
- Water Activities: Infinity swimming pool, Jacuzzi, water sports including catamaran, topper sailboat, sea kayaks and windsurfing.
- Land Activities: Lounge area, fitness centre, croquet, petanque, mountain bikes and library.
- Spa/beauty services: Pathways Spa.
- Board Basis: Room Only (Bed and Breakfast)