The delightful Blue Water Hotel & Spa is set in fourteen acres amongst waving coconut palms on the edge of the small town of Wadduwa, about a two hour drive from Colombo Airport. This popular offering enjoys an expansive beach front setting as well as one of the largest, if not the largest swimming pool in Sri Lanka. The hotel grounds are defined by waterways and fountains and there pervades a general feeling of spaciousness. All hundred rooms are attractively furnished and well-equipped. The Blue Water represents excellent value for money and boasts an idyllic beach location to relax and simply chill.
Blue Water Hotel & Spa
- Location: Wadduwa, on the West coast.
- Transfer time: Approximately 2 hours.
- 100 rooms/suites: Deluxe Rooms, Deluxe Superior Rooms and Suites.
- Restaurants/bars: Main restaurant, coffee shop and 3 bars.
- Children/Services: Babysitting, doctor on call, in-house movies, 24 hour room service.
- Water activities: Swimming pool and children's pool.
- Land activities: Gym/health club, beauty salon, tennis, squash, badminton, table tennis, billiards and garden chess. (Some activities may be payable locally.)
- Spa/beauty services: The Spa with hair salon.
- Board basis: Bed and Breakfast. (Half Board, Full Board and Standard & Premium All Inclusive also available).