A scattering of houses follows the curve of the white pebble beach where wooden jetties run into translucent water that is perfect for snorkelling and hiring small boats, and three excellent small tavernas serve vegetables grown in their gardens and fish caught in local bays. This is quintessential Greece. Here, guests at Agni Cottage can relax in a hammock on a shaded terrace right by the shore. Lovingly restored by its owners, this simple but comfortable property built in 1898 has all modern amenities and the thick walls, old photographs and embroideries enhance the charm and character of the cottage.
- 1-bedroom semi-detached cottage (sleeps 2)
- Open-plan living/dining/kitchen area with TV (for DVD only), DVD and CD players
- Kitchen includes ceramic 2-ring hob, cooker, fridge-freezer
- Double air-conditioned bedroom (135cm x 190cm bed) with en-suite shower room
- Complimentary WiFi
- Iron, ironing board, hairdryer
- Simpson Travel beach towels
- Covered terrace with hammock
- All properties with WiFi are able to support basic functionality such as web browsing and checking emails. We aim to offer an uninterrupted service but sometimes, due to factors beyond our control, reliability can be affected.
- Beach in front of the cottage
- Taverna almost next door
- Two tavernas 2min walk
- Shops 6min drive
- Corfu town and airport 50min drive